Zoe+Ruth Electronic Pedicure Callus Remover Premium Quality Coarse
Replacement Rollers, 5 Pack for Model ZR-CR200. Professional Grade Foot File Refills, Water Proof Roller Heads
- GENUINE Zoe+Ruth Electric Callus Remover Micro-Abrasive Long Lasting Rollers for Model: ZR-CR200.
- GENTLY & EFFICIENTLY Buffs Away Dead, Hard Callused & Dry Skin In Seconds Leaving Smooth silky Feet.
- SAFER and MORE EFFECTIVE than harsh pumice stone, Sharp blades or scrapers, which may cut the skin.
- Our customers report PROFESSIONAL SPA QUALITY Pedi Perfect results in the comfort of their own home!
- The Zoe+Ruth Callus Remover ZR-CR200 is available for purchase here - www.amazon.com/dp/B01CZAFET4
- Small enough to take several packs into your travel case
- Works with the Zoe+Ruth ZR-CR200 Rechargeable Callus Remover Foot File.
- High Quality Micro-Abrasive Mineral Particle Roller Heads.
- Easy to replace.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to use.
- Works effortlessly to exfoliate the foot through a gentle and safe rotating action
- Leaves silky smooth feet.
- Totally safe to use.
- Professional Spa Quality.
- Buffs away hard and cracked skin in minutes.
- Works on Callus, Corn or any hard skin.
- Men and women can use.
FAQ’s – Zoe+Ruth Callus Remover Spare Rollers
Can I clean these in water?
Yes, these can be cleaned in water or with the brush supplied with the case when you bought the Zoe+Ruth Callus Remover.
What can I do for really tough calluses?
Tough calluses may require a few sessions. Turn the unit on and gently rotate (back and forth or side to side) over the callous/corn/hard skin area for 2-3 seconds. Do not press hard; just gently glide it over the area. Check if you have achieved the softness you desire. If not, go over the area again for 2-3 seconds. Continue to use this method until the level of softness is obtained. You may want to wait a day or two in between sessions. Do not use on skin that is red, irritated, inflamed, infected or blistered.
Should I let someone else use my unit?
The Zoe+Ruth Callus Remover is intended for one person. You may share the Callus Remover unit but you must each use different rollers. For hygienic reasons the rollers are recommended for one person only.
Is the Zoe+Ruth Callus Remover only for women?
No. Of course, men can also use the Zoe+Ruth Callus Remover too. Since men tend to have rougher calluses this 5 pack includes 2x "extra coarse" micro-abrasive heads.
Does the Zoe+Ruth Callus Remover hurt?
No. The Zoe+Ruth Callus Remover is safer and more effective than metal scrapers, which use blades to remove the dead skin and can lead to cuts. The Zoe+Ruth Callus Remover has micro minerals that gently and effectively buff away hard skin without the risk of cuts.